Saturday 10 November 2007

The Frame

The frame for this project will be an Indian GP which I bought a few years ago with the intention of restoring. Unfortunately I had no import papers with it so it was just too much hassle.

So..... as it was just languishing in the corner I thought it was about time I got on and used it for something or other!

A small amount of welding will be needed, and its already virtually prepared for painting, so it makes an ideal start to the budget race bike project.

The forks will need a bit more attention though, as they are a bit worse for wear. So I'll see if i can find any alternatives first, and if not will have to set to and get them sorted out

Andrew Sharkey (Sharkman) has donated a fibreglass front mudguard, and some fibreglass panels on their way from Carl Neath at the BSSO AGM, thanks guys fr the donations to the cause!

Only main piece of bodywork I need is the Legshields, so the hunt is still on for them!

No comments: