So i thought it sensible to do a full listing!
Will save a lot of answering questions!
So........... here goes.................
- Frame - Indian GP150
- Forks - GP200. Rebuilt with Taffspeed progressive springs, stainless steel one-off spring bushes, fork links modified to take brass bushes in place of nylon, Stainless pivot bolts.
- Front Brake - ScootRS external hydraulic disc, stainless hose, Gilera runner master cylinder
- Bodywork - GP200, fibreglass front mudguard, fibreglass side panels, strengthened floorboards.
- Handlebars - SX200 (lower than GP), perfectly matched rods internally, perfectly free throttle operation.
- Ignition - BGM stator plate, custom lightened Vespa PK flywheel, plastic cooling fan. Ducati Coil, Agusto advance/retard unit.
- Barrel - Rapido Race 200. Tuning by Chalky White - Replay Scooters. Full Race Tune. 31.5HP
- Piston - Suzuki
- Cylinder Head - Readspeed Centre Plug - Nippon Denso Spark Plug - NGK rubber HT cap
- Crankshaft - Chalky White special. GP split and rebuilt with Jap con rod. Tig welded
- Carburettor - Mikuni TMX35
- Crankcase - Italian SX200 (!)
- Gearbox - Li150 Pacemaker
- Clutch - 6 plate - Surflex clutch plates
- Chaincase cover - Li 150 - internal modifications to take 6 plate clutch
- Gearing - adjusted to circuit, using 46 or 47T rear sprockets, 15. 16, 17 ,18 fronts.
- Chain adjustment - Nylon top adjuster only
- Exhaust - Hand made one off full race exhaust , carbon mufller , Malc Anderson / MSC design specification, fully rubber mounted.
- Rear Suspension - Hagon adjustable
- Rear Brake - one off rear set brake, GP performance brake shoes.
- Tyres - Dry - Dunlop TT92
- Tyres - Wet - Sava Monsun wets
- Seat Unit - Fibre glass single seat
- Cables - Nylon lined, gear tie rod drilled and m6 retaining nut.